Owning a Shopify online store and wanting to integrate processes to automate the operation is one of the most sought after services in the area of web development today.
- Online Merchants;
- Other Agencies.
BYDAS having an in-depth knowledge of Shopify technology and its API has the ability to develop integrations of a Shopify online store with other applications to automate processes, such as:
- Sending orders automatically to ERP application (ex: SAP, SAGE, PHC, VisualGest, Decisor etc);
- Receipt of tracking codes for orders (Ex: DHL link with Shopify);
- Sending customer records from a CRM to Shopify (eg Microsoft Dynamics):
- Sending product sheets from an ERP to Shopify (ex: PHC);
- Sending orders for automatic production in industry 4.0 (ex: optiger);
- European VAT validation with VIES API integration;
- Obtaining real-time exchanges through the European Central Bank API;
- Creation of multi-channel HUB's to manage various marketplaces (eg Shopify, Amazon; Rakuten)
- Among other situations.
All our Shopify integrators are built on Private App
(Shopify technology) based on Apache/Ubuntu/PHP servers.
The process used by BYDAS in creating integrations is characterized by the following phases:
- Requirements analysis and strategy
- Remote API study;
- Web programming;
- Creation of management interface;
- Installation, Bug tracking and Training
The simplest integrations can take 1 week, however there are integrations that can take several months.
SUPPORT & TRAINING
All integrations performed, whether functional (invisible application that provides the integration of a data flow between 2 points) or assisted (in which it involves some type of manual management by the client/manager), may require a maintenance and support plan in order to guarantee its future viability.
If necessary, training is included.